Whole House Dehumidifiers
Control Humidity to
Create Healthy Air
Signs you may need a dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers work best in areas where damp air collects, like basements. Signs you might want to consider buying a dehumidifier include:
- Anyone in the home has a prolonged allergy season, year after year.
- You’ve recently moved and your allergies seem to be flaring up more often or worse than they used to.
- There’s a persistent damp smell in an area of your home where you frequently spend time.
- Your space experiences water leakage after heavy rainfall.
- You notice muggy air in your home when you enter, indicating you can actually see the water vapor in the air.
- Anyone in the home has an allergy to dust mites.
- You’ve noticed an increase in unwanted pests, such as spiders, cockroaches, moths, or silverfish.
- Your clothes smell damp or moldy even when they have been freshly washed.
- You have persistent symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing and runny nose.
As an Aprilaire dealer, we carry a full line of Aprilaire humidifiers, dehumidifiers and air cleaners for your home.